Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Back Again.

So I have been a slacker for a few months. Actually I have posts...I just have neglected to put them here. So what I will do is post one a day until I get caught back up. Then I will keep myself honest by posting at least once everytwo weeks..."fortnightly" for the hoi poloi.

The last few months have been quite busy. Aside from getting my younger daughter ready for college next fall, I had the Fall circuit of conferences (IETC in Springfileld, IL, Tech Forum in New York) then the holidays, now I just finished (almost) the winter circuit...Educon in Philly, METC in St. Louis, and just finished the local ICE conference right here in my back yard. Next week I am fortunate to attend a GTA in San Antonio...really looking forward to that.

Also since then I have upgraded my DST webpage to include a section called: "Digital Storytelling, Not Digital Spectacle," in response to people more concerned with fluff than substance in DST. I presented that at ICE along with "Are your Students Really Collaborating" and "Transform Student Writing. AND performed my first PechaKucha. I will blog about this later. Let me know what you think of it.

OK so i am back.

No comments: